Section for Studies Course
The range of activities includes:
- issuing administrative second stage decisions in response to appeals against decisions made by first stage university authorities,
- First stage decision (Dean’s or Director’s of the department) issued in a written form is subject to appeal to Pro-Rector for Students’ Affairs.
- One can appeal against it within 14 days from the date of receipt.
- Second stage decision is issued in written form and posted to individual concerned.
- checking up on correct use of the forms the university departments use in their first stage administrative decisions,
- preparing a list of faculties and specializations run at the University of Warsaw, studies schedules and syllabus,
- informing about and coordinating MOST program related issues (Students Mobility Program),
- working on tuition fees information materials based on application of University Department Councils to be approved by the Rector, (University of Warsaw Rector’s Regulation no. 28 of July 2, 2007 re. fees for educational services). Agreement on payment conditions for University of Warsaw students and tuition fees list for academic year 2007/08).
- booking conference rooms which are administered by Students’ Affairs Office, reports,
- working on yearly reports on didactic services run at the University of Warsaw,
- checking on lectures, the university departments put into USOS system (University System of Studies Service),
- registration in USOS system lectures given by non-university units,
- coordinating issues related to PKA (State Accreditation Board) and UKA (University Accreditation Board) – a list of accredited departments at the University of Warsaw enclosed)
- administrative work for Senate Board for Students’ Affairs and Teaching, checking on applications to set up new faculties and specializations, preparing materials for Senate Board,
- administrative work for Teaching Innovation Fund Competition Board (FID),
- preparing lists of students’ marks to be signed by the Rector,
- teaching results reports,
- advising students and university personnel about university regulations in regard of studies course i.e. interpretation of a higher education decree, studies statue or litigious cases,
- team work related to students records’ inspection,
- cooperation with the University Department of Computer Applications in the issues of USOS application to keep students records or University Studies Statue.
- work with the University Team for Teachers Education and the Rectors’ Plenipotentiary for Warsaw University teachers education,
- verifying students files for university departments,
- Reports indicating education’s results of full time and part time students,
- yearly reports for State Statistic Office indicating number of full time and part time students,
- cooperation with the University Department of Computer Applications in the issues of USOS application to keep students records or University Studies Statue,
- administrative work related to Students’ Disciplinary Board and Revocatory Board – secretary Magdalena Wielądek(Students disciplinary liability indicated in the Decree of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of Dec.6, 2006, Journal of Law of Dec. 19, 2006).
- preparing administrative decisions regarding an exemption from charging fees for children of personnel at University of Warsaw according to Resolution of Warsaw University Senate no. 135 of September 27, 2006 (article 12),
- preparing balance sheet and income from study’s fees analysis (full time and part time studies).